Before joining TTU, I was a post-doctoral research fellow (Privatdozent) at the Cluster of Excellence The Formation of Normative Orders and associate member of the Centre for Business Ethics at Goethe University Frankfurt. Besides, I worked as a visiting research fellow at Beijing University, Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Toronto and York University.
My current research focuses on three interrelated and interdisciplinary projects: 1. political corporate social responsibility and multi-stakeholder governance networks; 2. big data ethics and information privacy; and 3. climate ethics (for more information on this please visit Projects and Research).
Most of my research has been presented at prestigious international conferences, such as the annual conferences of the Australasian Business Ethics Network, the European Business Ethics Network and the Society for Business Ethics, and has been published in peer-reviewed journals, such as Business and Society Review, European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Ethics Education, Journal of the History of Economic Thought, OEconomia, Philosophy of Management, Transnational Legal Theory and Journal for Business, Economics and Ethics (zfwu).
Publication Index[Academia.edu] [ResearchGate] [SSRN]
- Engineering and Computer Ethics.
- Business (Ethics) and Human Rights.
- (Political) CSR and Corporate Citizenship.
- Multi-Stakeholder CSR-Initiatives.
- Sustainable Finance and Finance Ethics.
- Climate Ethics/Justice.
- Constitutional Economics, Neoliberalism and Social Market Economy.
- Behavioural and Happiness Economics, Economic Psychology and Neuro-Economics.
- Economic Policy.
- European Integration and Politics.
- Paper Accepted: Wil Martens, Bastiaan van der Linden and Manuel Wörsdörfer (2017): How to Assess the Democratic Qualities of a Multi-stakeholder Initiative from a Habermasian Perspective? Deliberative Democracy and the Equator Principles Framework; Journal of Business Ethics.
- New Textbook/Online Learning Platform: Manuel Wörsdörfer (forthcoming in 2018): Engineering and Computer Ethics; Dubuque; Great River Learning.